Sunday 15 April 2012

and im BACK!

hey guys!

1480 miles later and im back! here in, well i was going to say sunny England, but just England will do! For anyone who cares last night i got home at half two in the morning, but it came with a slight bit of good news... the McDonalds at Ferndown has a 24hr drive through! RESULT!

Anyway, my holiday. It had its highlights and serious lows! Lets stick with the highlights for now! Well the first bit of good news is that my Saints shirt turned up before we left, however what my dad did was pack it before i got home and pretend it never turned up! So imagine my joy/relief when we got their and a royal mail package was chucked at me! The even better news is that it fits me! Speaking of things not turning up, im STILL waiting for my Ferrari brochure to come through the post! A whole month after i ordered it! It would of been easier for me to pick one up in the Ferrari dealership in Monaco! As you might of guessed i went to Monaco, it is an unbelievable place! I want to live there! everything is so glamorous! Sun, Sea and the finest selection of supercars on the planet! IT WAS HEAVEN!!!!! at this point i would like to add that whilst we were in Monaco, it was cloudy all day and then it rained... BUT I STILL WORE MY SUNGLASSES!!!!! Oh yeah, these sunglasses! Six years ago i went to Decathlon (french shop) for the first time, and saw these sunglasses which i loved and have wanted ever since. Well, i have a job now! so i bought them! AND I LOVE THEM!!!! I wore them everyday, even on days it rained! which is tad bit weird but completely justified! :D Another great place on the south coast of France is St. Tropez, a small port town which has been glamorized and become a fantastic place to go! Luckily, unlike Monaco, it was sunny all day! So i wore my new Saints shirt and my sunglasses with pride! Walking around the harbor at St. Tropez gives you a great chance to pick out any future boat you wish to purchase! Pretty handy when your going to become a future millionaire and this sort of thing is important to you! However, there was NO Sunseeker's there... NOW i must explain, the only reason im buying a Sunseeker is because im supporting my local economy, because Sunseekers are built in Poole! :D But hey ho life goes on, i have however, decided that i will keep my boat just outside of St. Tropez harbor encase i ever needed to go there... and get an ice cream... or i could just pop across the med to Frejus, ONE of my all time greatest places to go! Its such a picturesque place to go! The buildings, twinned with the boats and the sun make this place simply breath taking! I WILL LIVE THEIR!!!!! Also on that day i wore my Saints shirt again, because i paid for it i want to get the most from it, and this Italian guy came up to me and told me that three days ago he was in St. Mary's (for those who don't know its the home of football!) during a tour of the south coast of England! Which was a little bit freaky, but still super cool! Shame he wasn't from Modena (for those who don't know its the home of Ferrari!) so he could give me my Ferrari brochure! :@ DONT WORRY GUYS I HAVE A TICKET FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS AND IM GOING TO CHECK IT LATER!!!!!! and if i win?! I will be describing the south of France a little bit more clearly form the back of my Sunseeker yacht! ;) Other great events from my holiday include discovering the drink "Desperado" which is Mexican influenced beer with tequila, brewed in France..... Which is the best drink to sip out side the bar, enjoying the sun and looking over one of the millions of swimming pools at the place we were staying! (another footnote i should add is that being 18 means you do spend a good 75% of your time at the bar just saying) Other great news is that i managed to drag myself away from the bar for 5 minutes to improve my media essay and complete a good chunk of product design coursework! Oh and i managed to film for my media as well!

Now i get onto the lows, and you might of guessed whats about to come... (Guess here)... yup you probably got it..... Saints aint top of the league.... no that's not a real low at all, because i know were going to win the last three games of the season and reading are going to loose the last three games of the season! No the real low is that for two weeks i imagined, fantasized, yearned, wanted and needed her. And being reminded 24/7 about her by a certain someone who will remain anonymous for the sake of blog, really didn't help! It really did ruin my holiday! As soon as i felt a little better something would happen that would put me straight back into that mood again! On some days i didn't even want to get out of bed, but my dad reminded me (forced me) to get out of bed! Also a 3ft hurricane that won't remain anonymous, simply because he is so loud, wouldn't let me sleep either! Bursting into my bedroom shouting things like "Lawrence OUT!" or the other popular one was "Lawrence, James, SCHOOL!" But, you gotta love him! Well i have to he is my nephew, you guys don't.... on the subject of my nephew Alexander, who by the way is two now, we have managed to teach him things like "Kiss the badge" which means he will hunt for a saints shirt and kiss the badge! Another party trick he has, which will certainly impress his uncle Chris, is his ability to sing the whole chorus of Rammsteins "Du hast" which on the 740 mile trip on the way back made me and my sister chuckle quite a bit! the other being "Woo Woo Chick Chick!" but i will leave that for another day....

Here is some thing to make you chuckle! Each holiday there is a band or song which gets played far to often on holiday and gets know as the "Holiday anthem". To recap a few, the first time i went to Spain in 2003, Iron Maiden's "Rock in Rio" CD was the Holiday anthem, and two years later AGAIN on the south coast of France Simon and Garfunkel's greatest hits was the holiday anthem. This year? well its got to either be Steel Panthers "Asian Hooker" or "Thar she blows" i will let you YouTube them!

so i think i've bored you enough for one day

farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment